Advertising and Sponsorship on FamilyonBikes.org
Thank you for checking out our advertising and sponsorship options. We are very excited that you are interested in partnering with us to reach our readers. Our site has a growing global audience of savvy travelers, cyclists, and dreamers hungry for inspiration, information, and advice.
FamilyonBikes.org is open to sponsorship, partnering with tourism boards and companies and advertising.
FamilyonBikes.org is an established travel/inspiration site that regularly ranks high on best travel blog lists.
Established in 2007, FamilyonBikes ranks well in search engines and has developed a strong niche within the family adventure travel, cycling, and inspirational circles.
Our established brand and loyal readership have made FamilyonBikes a reliable choice for companies to partner with to promote their product or service to the online market. With a strong social media following as well as a top travel, inspiration, and cycling blog you can be sure to reach your targeted audience.
Who are we?
We are a family who believes in living your dream and we do significantly more than talk the talk. We walk the walk. Or bike the bike, as the case may be. From 2008 to 2011, the four of us pedaled 17,300 miles through fifteen countries from Alaska to Argentina. Our twin sons, at age 13, broke the world record as the youngest people to cycle the length of the Americas.
We’ve also been profiled in a wide range of news outlets and print media including:
- I’m Fine, Thanks (documentary)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Good Morning America
- NBC NY Nightly News
- Parade Magazine
- Boys’ Life Magazine
- Scholastic News
- The Guardian (UK)
- National Geographic Traveller (UK)
- Sabado (Portugal)
- The Bund (China)
Some stats from FamilyonBikes.org (2013)
- Google Page Rank 4
- 391,834 Unique Visitors (average 32,700/month)
- 655,281 Page views (average 54,600/month)
- 1400 RSS subscribers
- 2800 email newsletter subscribers
- 11,000 Twitter Followers
- 7400 likes on Facebook page
Our post, 50 Lessons I wish I had learned earlier has received nearly 2 million views since it was posted in November, 2011.
Family on Bikes is one of the top inspirational blogs in family adventure travel and bicycle travel. This seven-year old website ranks well in search engines and attracts a readership that is interested in (but not limited to):
- Family adventure travel
- Bicycle travel
- Trip planning
- Adventure sports and activities
- Travel gear
- Destinations in Central and South America
- We also write some reviews. If you have outdoor gear or gadgets you’d like reviewed, please get in touch. We are honest and direct and our readers count on that. We don’t love everything, but we can be critical and still find the silver lining (unless it just sucks). We truly enjoy the chance to check out new stuff.
Adventure travel now accounts for 16% of all travel and more families are embracing the idea of an active vacation. FamilyonBikes is the perfect platform to get that message to families.
Advertising options on FamilyonBikes.org
- Text link on side bar of blog
- Banner ad on side bar (125 x 125 or 230 x 230)
- Sponsored blog post that we write. We will link to your company within the text or at the bottom of the page.
- Sponsor our newsletter. We will include information about your product in our newsletter.
Our readers are loyal, engaged, and interested in exploring the world. They are actively seeking inspiration and recommendations for gear and destinations.
If you have questions, want us to review a product or destination, want to see our rate card, need advice on biking, or just want to say hi, please drop us a line at familyonbikes (at) gmail.com
Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy, John, Davy, Daryl