Bicycle Touring with Children: A Guide to Getting Started

Bicycle Touring with Children: A Guide to Getting StartedBicycle Touring with Children: A Guide to Getting Started is now ready to go.

So what’s in this book, you ask? I’m glad you asked! The book is chock full of all kinds of tips and tidbits of wisdom we’ve learned in our four years of traveling on bikes with our children. You’ll learn about:

Chapter 1: Can I Tour with my Children?
Chapter 2: Why Go Now?
Chapter 3: Choose the Right Bike(s)
Chapter 4:  Packing and Preparations
Chapter 5: Tips for Touring with Kids
Chapter 6:  Where to Sleep at Night
Chapter 7: What to Eat
Chapter 8: Benefits of Touring for Children
Chapter 9: Special Considerations for an Extended Tour

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

Check out our extensive resource section! We’ve got tips and advice on a wide range of topics from bicycling with children to finances for long term travel to roadschooling and more.

, , , ,

13 Responses to Bicycle Touring with Children: A Guide to Getting Started

1. Jo Smithwick September 3, 2011 at 7:33 pm #

Cant wait to read it!

2. Jenn Miller September 3, 2011 at 8:45 pm #

Hurray!! So glad you got this done! It will be a great help to many families who have big dreams but who can’t quite sort the logistics!! To anyone wondering whether this book is going to be helpful… I promise you it will be! Nancy is THE expert on all things family cycle touring!

3. Susan September 5, 2011 at 10:39 am #

Congrats! Can’t wait to read it. I have NO idea where to start :-)

4. Jessica September 6, 2011 at 5:54 am #

wow!! this ebbok is just great !

5. wandering educators September 6, 2011 at 6:27 am #

what an amazing resource!! will promote for sure. bravo!

6. Ironwomom September 6, 2011 at 6:50 am #

I just read a few pages and it got me hooked! Can’t wait to read the rest :) I know we’re a few years away (baby is 6 weeks old!) but it’s never too early to start planning.
    Thanks!

7. Belinda Williams September 6, 2011 at 4:40 pm #

Been following you guys for a while. I’ve shared this link with my editor, so hopefully he’ll include it in tomorrow’s edition of “The Back Fence.”

Thanks! That would be awesome!

8. adrienne lawlor February 21, 2012 at 11:12 am #

appreciating your passion for creating a life less travelled! One message keeps resonating: “Do it now!”

@adrienne lawlor, Do it now is such an important message!

9. dave ern March 8, 2013 at 3:58 am #

Hi Nancy,
    I tried submitting my email address & info but an “error” appeared. Kindly help me out on this & sent me your e.book. Thanks :)

Nancy Sathre-Vogel Reply:

@dave ern, Very odd. I’ve sent an email!

1. Packing and Planning For Long Term Family Travel | The Great Family Escape - December 15, 2011

[…] Family On Bikes: Cycling with Kids: A Guide To Getting Started […]