Video of our last day on the road

John got the video of yesterday done!!!  We’re here!!  We’re really here in  Ushuaia!!!

—–

8 Responses to Video of our last day on the road

1. Wilma in WV March 22, 2011 at 7:17 pm #

Absolutely amazing!!! There are no hugs like the ones you gave each other! I can’t even begin to think of the emotion! Thank you for the journey!

2. Leigh March 22, 2011 at 9:11 pm #

Awesome accomplishment. My heartfelt congrats to all four of you and for doing it as a family. It’s a fun video to watch!

3. Jacqueline March 23, 2011 at 9:22 am #

Great video! I loved the helmet toss at the end. Such an expression of joy & accomplishment.

4. Bluegreen Kirk March 23, 2011 at 11:08 am #

Thanks for the video and congrats on the accomplishment as a family!

5. David Byrne March 23, 2011 at 3:12 pm #

Congrats to Daryl and Davy on a job well done (Mom& Dad, too) from fellow ciclistas David & Julie. David cycled with you from Nicaragua to Costa Rica before Julie joined me in Panama. (Julie is a RPCV and Special Ed teacher). After reaching Ushuaia one year ago we cycled Africa and are now in Spain (40,000 km so far, the Earth’s circumference). We’ve been following your blog religiously since meeting John’s sister in Minnesota. Buen Suerte with your next adventure.

6. Dustin March 23, 2011 at 9:05 pm #

Way to go and Congrats, so amazing and inspiring! (must make my parents watch :)

7. JenniferErix March 24, 2011 at 11:50 am #

I remember you from HSspot and I am So proud of you guys! Congratulations, and my your lives continue to be what you make them!

8. Michael Robertson March 24, 2011 at 8:56 pm #

Very nice ending. Job very well done. Congratulations!