Bicycling Ecuador video

John got another video finished – highlights of cycling Ecuador.  I think this is his best one yet!

10 Responses to Bicycling Ecuador video

1. Rick Norman March 10, 2010 at 6:16 pm #

I could not pull up your video so I watched the one on the Galapagos Islands and enjoyed it very much! Thank you. I shared it with my 7th grade students and they enjoyed it, too. They are envious of your boys who get to have a wonderful experience biking and seeing all you do.

2. nancy March 10, 2010 at 6:20 pm #

Hmmm… that’s odd. I just tested the link and the new video came right up for me. Anybody else having trouble with it?

I’m so happy to hear your kids are enjoying the journey – I hope they get to go bike the world someday too!

3. Elizabeth March 10, 2010 at 8:02 pm #

Wow! Thank you for sharing. We loved seeing Ecuador all over again. We are amazed at your fortitude over those mountains with racing vehicles on your side. Way to go. You are almost there!

4. Rev Johannes Myors March 10, 2010 at 9:02 pm #

The video was really good. I’m just a beginner with my digital camera.

Take care,

Rev Hans

5. Hans March 11, 2010 at 9:18 am #

Very good footage (came up here straight away).
    Must have been an uneasy moment seeing your kids do this king swing thing. I dont think I would like to see mine do that (and they are in their 20′s!). Just the feeling……

6. Ciska Verhage/keerssemeeckers March 11, 2010 at 10:58 am #

Great video!!!
    Loved the bungy jumping, very brave of the boys, did you jump as well John?
    We look forward to the next video.
    Love Ciska and the boys

7. nancy March 11, 2010 at 11:35 am #

Thanks all! It’s fun to go back and watch those videos – we have such fond memories of Ecuador! (No Ciska, John didn’t jump. He did a bigger jump in Zimbabwe, so we decided to save the money)

8. Jackie Queen March 11, 2010 at 11:56 am #

Great video. I just can’t see you folks ever settling down to a ‘normal’ life. Bit disappointed though, Nancy, that John didn’t get footage of your jump off the bridge!

9. nancy March 11, 2010 at 11:59 am #

I know – that is a shame, eh??

10. Pat Shepherd October 14, 2010 at 4:36 pm #

Saw a number of the videos. Really great. You were in a short distance I believe from my daughter Megan. She was in Shell for three months from Jan/Mar working with a mission family. She can see Tungawara sp? from where she is. She is back there now for a year teaching at an otphanage school in Shell. Safe journeys.